||Our kids and staff are incredible. The community truly values the school and the many roles we play. We are the center of activities for kids and families and pride ourselves on the coordination and partnering opportunities we provide.
||We are nestled in the heart of the Finger Lakes. Two culturally diverse town hubs of Ithaca and Geneva are within 25 miles. Nearby are several state parks and plenty of lake access. We are within only a few miles of several restaurants and wineries.
||Our staff is comprised of seasoned veterans and new and upcoming educators. We endeavor to pursue the latest and most innovative successes in education, student-centered education and 21st Century Skills.
||Our community provides great support to incoming staff. The close knit nature of our school and towns make belonging here easy. You will never be without the support and opportunity you need to flourish. There are plenty of things to do and great people.
Elementary Principal’s Secretary
Position: Elementary Principal’s Secretary
Civil Service Title: Typist
Dates: January 2, 2019
Location: Elementary Office
Salary: Competitive per SSEA Contract
- Must take Seneca County Civil Service Typist test and score in the top three
- successful experience as an office secretary, preferably in a public school setting or a busy office;
- creative, collaborative problem solver;
- evidence of effective clerical skills, including use of word processor and data bases (MicroSoft Word, Excel);
- excellent communication and organizational skills;
- positive, professional attitude and work ethic, friendly, welcoming;
- ability to work well with all members of the school community.
Interested applicants should contact Adam Rundell, Elementary Principal; South Seneca Central School District; 8326 Main Street; Interlaken, New York 14847. A resume, letter of interest, and completed application are required by December 26, 2018. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Substitute Nurses Needed (RN License required) $25.00 per hour
To apply & receive an application, send your letter of interest, and resume to: Shelley Reynolds, District Clerk, South Seneca District Office, 7263 Main Street, Ovid, NY 14521; or by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitute Teachers Needed To apply & receive an application, send your letter of interest, and resume to: Shelley Reynolds, District Clerk, South Seneca District Office, 7263 Main Street, Ovid, NY 14521; or by Email to: email@example.com
South Seneca Instructor/Administrator Application
(click here to obtain pdf of application)