||Our kids and staff are incredible. The community truly values the school and the many roles we play. We are the center of activities for kids and families and pride ourselves on the coordination and partnering opportunities we provide.
||We are nestled in the heart of the Finger Lakes. Two culturally diverse town hubs of Ithaca and Geneva are within 25 miles. Nearby are several state parks and plenty of lake access. We are within only a few miles of several restaurants and wineries.
||Our staff is comprised of seasoned veterans and new and upcoming educators. We endeavor to pursue the latest and most innovative successes in education, student-centered education and 21st Century Skills.
||Our community provides great support to incoming staff. The close knit nature of our school and towns make belonging here easy. You will never be without the support and opportunity you need to flourish. There are plenty of things to do and great people.
Elementary School Nurse (part-time)
Position: School Nurse (part-time)
Location: South Seneca Elementary School
Salary Range: per contract
Starting Date: October 16, 2017
- certification as a registered professional nurse
- knowledge of health and safety issues related to public schools,
- creative and collaborative problem solver,
- positive, professional attitude and work ethic,
- excellent communication and organizational skills,
- ability to work well with all members of the school community,
- maintain accurate and complete health records of all students in the secondary school,
- provide support and response to the health and medical needs of students and staff during the school day
- interact with other health providers,
- coordinate medication of students
- other appropriate duties and responsibilities assigned by the principal or superintendent of schools
Interested applicants should contact Adam Rundell Elementary School Principal; South Seneca Elementary School; 8326 Main Street, Interlaken, New York 14847. A resume, letter of interest, and completed application are required by October 6, 2017. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Substitute Nurses Needed (RN License required) $25.00 per hour
To apply & receive an application, send your letter of interest, and resume to: Shelley Reynolds, District Clerk, South Seneca District Office, 7263 Main Street, Ovid, NY 14521; or by Email to: email@example.com
Substitute Teachers Needed To apply & receive an application, send your letter of interest, and resume to: Shelley Reynolds, District Clerk, South Seneca District Office, 7263 Main Street, Ovid, NY 14521; or by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Seneca Instructor/Administrator Application
(click here to obtain pdf of application)