Heather Mott, Athletic Director
607-869-9636, Ext. 4128
The South Seneca Athletic Department strives to provide a comprehensive, safe, and effective interscholastic athletic program based upon the needs of potential student athletes. Our programs afford athletes various opportunities to improve upon the tenets of good citizenship, good sportsmanship, and physical health.
Being a member of the South Seneca Athletics programs provides the opportunity for our student athletes to:
- make a commitment to their school and community.
- develop lifelong relationships.
- embrace the importance of academic achievement.
- develop a winning effort, exhibit sportsmanship, and demonstrate respect for all.
New this year:
- A paperless code of conduct/athletic registration system through FormRELeaf.
- An Athletic Trainer will be on campus throughout the school weeks from Brownstone Physical Therapy.
- A Code of Conduct for Fans- Yellow/Red Card system.