All Spring Sports - Modified, JV and Varsity are postponed until school is back in session.
More information is becoming available as to what the spring seasons may look like, however, nothing will be confirmed until school is actually back in session.
Stay active and healthy.
Full Section V Athletic Schedules
Boys-Modified, JV, & Varsity
Girls-Modified, JV &
Modified, JV, Varsity
Boys-Modified, JV & Varsity
Girls-Modified, JV & Varsity
Modified, JV & Varsity
Track & Field
Spring Sports Start Dates
JV/Varsity- March 9th
Modified- March 30th
Please sign up in the Health Office.
In order to participate, athletes will need an updated physical and an undated ReLeaf form.
Heather Mott, Athletic Director
607-869-9636, Ext. 4128
The South Seneca Athletic Department strives to provide a comprehensive, safe, and effective interscholastic athletic program based upon the needs of potential student-athletes. Our programs afford athletes various opportunities to improve upon the tenets of good citizenship, good sportsmanship, and physical health.
Being a member of the South Seneca Athletics programs provides the opportunity for our student athletes to:
- make a commitment to their school and community.
- develop lifelong relationships.
- embrace the importance of academic achievement.
- develop a winning effort, exhibit sportsmanship, and demonstrate respect for all.
New this year:
- A paperless code of conduct/athletic registration system through FormRELeaf.
- An Athletic Trainer will be on campus throughout the school weeks from Brownstone Physical Therapy.
- A Code of Conduct for Fans- Yellow/Red Card system.
Starting September 9th, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday the weight room will be open from 2:30-4:00.