Boys-Modified, JV, & Varsity
Girls-Modified, JV &
Modified, JV, Varsity
Boys-Modified, JV & Varsity
Girls-Modified, JV & Varsity
Modified, JV & Varsity
Track & Field
Note: Due to low participation numbers South Seneca will be unable to field the following teams this fall:
Girls Varsity Soccer
Fall Varsity Athletes impacted by this outcome still have the opportunity to participate in the following programs offered at South Seneca:
Volleyball Boys Soccer
Heather Mott, Athletic Director
607-869-9636, Ext. 4128
The South Seneca Athletic Department strives to provide a comprehensive, safe, and effective interscholastic athletic program based upon the needs of potential student-athletes. Our programs afford athletes various opportunities to improve upon the tenets of good citizenship, good sportsmanship, and physical health.
Being a member of the South Seneca Athletics programs provides the opportunity for our student athletes to:
- make a commitment to their school and community.
- develop lifelong relationships.
- embrace the importance of academic achievement.
- develop a winning effort, exhibit sportsmanship, and demonstrate respect for all.
New this year:
NOTE: Starting September 9th, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday the weight room will be open from 2:30-4:00.
- A paperless code of conduct/athletic registration system through FormRELeaf.
- An Athletic Trainer will be on campus throughout the school weeks from Brownstone Physical Therapy.
- A Code of Conduct for Fans- Yellow/Red Card system.